To Our Neighbors in Pocatello & Beyond
When it comes to enhancing your appearance, choosing the right plastic surgeon is naturally a top priority. Many plastic surgery patients from Pocatello travel to our Idaho Falls practice because of our reputation for excellence. Our out-of-town patients have confidence that they will receive beautiful, natural-looking, personalized results and a positive, rewarding patient experience. Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Mark Freeman and his staff invite you to visit, for a world-class plastic surgery experience.
Exceptionally Qualified Plastic Surgeon
While fishing, hiking, and cross-country skiing might come to mind when you think of Idaho Falls, it’s also the place where you can pursue your aesthetic vision under the care of an exceptionally qualified plastic surgeon. Dr. Mark Freeman has credentials that make him stand out among others in the Rocky Mountain region and most big cities in the U.S., as well:
- Certification by both the American Board of Surgery and the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- General surgery residency at the Mayo Clinic
- Extensive fellowship training by internationally recognized plastic surgeons, including Dr. Bryan Mendelson, Dr. Grant Stevens, and Dr. David Stoker
- Almost 2 decades of experience performing plastic surgery
While you might expect a doctor with these qualifications to be intimidating, Dr. Freeman is just the opposite; he is kind, approachable, and genuinely cares for each patient he serves. Patients appreciate how he puts them at ease and truly listens.
Impressive Surgical Outcomes
Dr. Freeman’s results are a compelling reason for Pocatello residents to spend some time on the road. Whether it’s breast augmentation, tummy tuck, liposuction, a facelift, or a combination of procedures, he’s skilled at enhancing each patient’s unique, natural beauty. Visit his online photo gallery to see some of his actual patient results. Many more photos are available to view in our office during consultations.
Our Patients Feel Welcome
Our patients regularly tell us that they feel comfortable, appreciated, and well cared for at our practice. Our office is warm and inviting, with free, easy parking just outside. Our staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful — from the initial consultation through post-op care. We return phone calls and answer emails without delay. We also support our out-of-town patients by arranging long-distance consultations and overnight accommodations, recommending vacation activities, and providing any other assistance that might be needed.
Worth the Trip
Our Idaho Falls office is approximately 52 miles from Pocatello on I-15 North and just a few miles off the highway. The drive usually takes about 45 minutes.
Driving Directions From Pocatello
- Take I-15 North to Bonneville County.
- From I-15, take Exit 116 toward US-26 East/South Idaho Falls/Jackson.
- Turn right on West Sunnyside Road.
- Turn right onto Potomac Way.
- Take the first right onto Madison Avenue.
- Freeman Plastic Surgery Laser & MedSpa is located at 1855 Madison Avenue.