Taking care of skin in the winter is always a challenge, especially with the harsh wind, snow, and ice. The elements can cause a number of irritating issues, including discoloration, wind burn, and dry or chapped skin. Now is the time to shift your skin care regimen to include seasonally appropriate products that will protect and soothe. Choosing high-quality brands such as those available at our med spa and plastic surgery practice here in Idaho Falls and Jackson Hole will help keep your skin glowing through every holiday party and event.
So what are some of our favorites? We’re excited to announce that we have just started carrying makeup and skin care products from Jane Iredale, which are some of the best in the industry. Here are our top 5 Jane Iredale products for winter:
1. Glow Time® Full Coverage Mineral BB Cream: When your skin starts to feel the damage of the harsh winter weather, you can rely on this product for both its form and function. This BB cream can help minimize pores, disguise fine lines, and brighten dull skin. More importantly, it protects skin from harmful elements that can cause breakouts and discoloration. It’s a wonderful base for any winter skin care routine.
2. Purepressed® Base Mineral Foundation: After you moisturize, you’ll want to cover up blemishes and create the perfect matte finish with this pressed powder. This product is lightweight, oil-free, and void of synthetic chemicals so your skin will feel refreshed, even in the winter weather. Plus, it contains an added SPF 20 for extra protection from UV rays, which come from not only the sun, but reflect off the snow and ice, as well.
3. LipDrink® SPF 15 Lip Balm: Perhaps the most common cosmetic sign of winter is dry, cracked lips. This protective lip balm comes in 3 sweet shades and contains sunscreen and active ingredients to protect and moisturize lips.
4. In Touch® Cream Blush: There’s no need to let the wind and cold give you bright, flushed cheeks. You can get a more even, rich color with In Touch Cream Blush products. These blushes glide onto skin for a natural glow that’s hydrated and dewy-looking, instead of using dry powders. Plus, they contain hydrating ingredients to keep skin healthy and supple.
5. Hydration Spray: After applying makeup, seal in moisture with a Hydration Spray. This product is perfect for all skin types, which makes it a great addition to your beauty bag or as a gift for a friend this holiday season. As a bonus, it contains ecologically friendly, natural ingredients your skin will love.
At Freeman Plastic Surgery, we’re excited to offer this amazing line of skin care. With these beauty products, you’ll be prepared to face the winter weather in Idaho and Wyoming. If you’d like to learn more about this product line, or try one for yourself, drop into our practice in Idaho Falls or Jackson Hole. As a bonus, you can get a free makeup consultation, just in time to finalize your holiday party looks!